Monday, December 1, 2008

Take your picture with Santa from Dec 1 through the 25th.

It's always fun to see the little ones going to see Santa and to tell you the truth I miss it! I wish I could crawl right up there beside Santa and have my picture taken too.  Course I'd rather be curling up next to a sexy Santa with my tail wrapped around his finger while I purr away in contentment. 

Meep!  Did I just say that out loud? 


Luckily we can do in our Second Lives what we might be a lil too shy to do in our first ones. And to make that possible we're offering free photo opportunities with Santa at The Forum Shops mall.  We've set up three different areas with a special backdrop and sleigh so you'll have your choice about what type of Christmas photograph you want to take.  You can take your photo with a sexy male Santa or you can use the empty sleigh for you and a friend to have your photo taken together.  Best of all, you can find me in a sleigh when I'm not out and about.  

You can teleport to The Forum Shops,  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Stanlee/4/231/2056, and look for the Sexy Santas!  We're going to try to keep two models on the sleighs at all time so you can drop by anytime with friends to get your photo taken.  You just hope on the green pose ball above the sleigh and you'll be ready to start snapping your holiday photographs.

Zak Escher, from Forma Designs, explained to us how to run the METAbolt non-graphics browser to keep our avatars logged in 24/7.  If you don't see both our Santa's sitting on the sleighs, please IM me, CultureCannibal Zilz, and let me know so I can arrange for another model to take the place of whomever is missing.  Using models is great for people who are selling skins, shapes, or clothing.  I'll soon write a post explaining how to do this for yourself.

Happy Holidays!
~CultureCannibal Zilz

No comments: